Albert Pauly and his wife Berthe Losch have been working in the company of Martin Losch, the brother of Berthe Losch since the introduction of the Volkswagen brand in Luxembourg in 1948. After Martin Losch moved to Luxembourg-Bonneweg in 1956, Albert Pauly, together with his wife and children, founded their own family business, in the original location in Limpertsberg, the Garage A. Pauly-Losch.
Since its inception, A. Pauly-Losch has been marketing the car brand Volkswagen.
It was between 1979 and 1981 that work on the extension of the workshop was undertaken for the first time. New equipment such as a perfected paint booth, additional lifts, brake control station, exhaust gas system and more have been installed.
In 1984, the company installed its first computer for the billing service, the management of the personnel and original spare parts.
The expansion and modernization of the reception and the completion of a second exhibition space were realized in 1998. In line with the development of technology in the automotive sector, the company has gradually improved its facilities and equipment.
The exhibition space on the route d’Arlon has been enlarged and the appearance of the facade was adapted and modernized in 2007.
In 2011, we introduced the expansion of the mechanical workshop, the car body building and the complete renewal of the existing workshop with the implementation of an electronic system of diagnosis for all workstations.
Taking into account a uniform appearance according to the prescribed requirements of a “corporate design” from VW to all traders, the entire office equipment was finally replaced in 2016, such as customer reception, reception, distribution and invoicing.
Today the company is managed by M. Goerens-Pauly, Pauly Claude and Monique Goerens.